Intelligent Technology for Private Banks, Integration of Robo Advice
How do you stay abreast of the digital evolutionary curve? Regulatory changes, decreasing margins and digitalization have already changed the Private Banking sector. Only with Intelligent Technologies can you meet or exceed the fast-paced changes impacting tomorrow’s market.
The swissQuant Group ensures our clients’ digital evolution using efficient algorithms embedded in APIs as well as end-to-end advisory software solutions for Private Banks and Wealth Managers. A growing and international client base relies on our modular and scalable ImpaQt and RefleQt systems for powerful and accurate risk measurement, portfolio optimization, and historical and hypothetical stress testing. In addition, the systems include product risk classifications and dynamic policies for goal based wealth management.
Our ImpaQt advisory solutions for Private Banks and Wealth Managers provide value to private clients, boost efficiency of the advisory process and help the bank meet regulatory guidelines.
- End-To-End digital process from profiling to reporting and monitoring
- Full product coverage for all client segments
- Embedding of ESG requirements into the process
- Regulatory compliance with FIDLEG and MiFID II
- Drive wealth advisory based on client’s life goals
- Offer strategic asset allocations for liquid and illiquid assets
- Aggregate and optimize cash-flows between multiple goals
- Integrate the house view on the market outlook
- Perform in-depth asset allocation analysis including wealth simulation & scenario analysis
- Put your client preferences at the center of your investment proposals
- Automate the rebalancing process while considering constraints and preferences
- Conduct comprehensive stress tests
- Embeds ESG to harvest the full sustainability ambitions without penalizing any risk/return aspiration.
- Multi-asset class approach for linear instruments, structured products, and other derivatives
- Results easily understood by the multi-factor model using investable risk factors
- Risk coverage for OTC instruments, pre-issued structured products, and undisclosed funds
- Transparent Single license model